Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Babka

N's Great-Grandmother passed away last weekend (hubby's Baba), two days after her 101st birthday. She was a really wonderful woman who loved her family to bits. Other than her bad knees and trouble hearing, she was in great form up until a few weeks ago.

I thought I'd add some advice from her that she gave us the first time we visited with N:

"Don't put his diaper on too tight! When my kids were little, I always put on the diapers tight. Now, I'm wearing them, and some of those nurses put them on really tight and it's just not comfortable. When my kids were little, I didn't know. Now I know."

I'll miss her.

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.