Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Silly

N is getting to be a very silly little boy. He thinks it's hilarious to shake his head back and forth and make himself dizzy (or at least I think that's what he's doing it for). He's started to spin around as well. Really more like a slow walk in a circle at this point.

He also likes belly-flopping on the bed. He stands up, yells and babbles away, and then let's himself fall. Often onto my stomach. Laughs and laughs. He'll let himself fall backwards too. I'm always nervous he'll get too close to the end of the bed when he let's himself fall, so I'm always moving him to the middle. I suppose I should be discouraging this, but he has so much fun. Until he knocks out a tooth or something I suppose.

This weekend, he's also been trying to wink (squints both eyes) and snap his fingers (opens and closes his hands).

No comments: