Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bed Time

So, N has never liked going to bed. He cries, asks for more (and more) books to be read, crawls out of bed to run around the room... and so on. Now that he's talking more, we're getting into the request stage. Earlier this week, he seemed to be almost asleep when he jumped up and asked for water. So, I had R bring up his sippy cup. He had some water, then I had to have some water, then we had to go back and forth with the cup for a while until I had R take it back downstairs. Then we were both lying down again and he looked again like he was about to fall asleep when he jumped up and started asking for a bath. Words and sign. He'd never asked for a bath before, but I sure wasn't going to give him one at 10pm.

Let's hope he doesn't turn into R's brother who used to get up at 2am and ask his mom to make him bacon and eggs. If he does, N will quickly learn I'm no baba. No way I'll get up and actually do it.

No comments: