Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mummy Milk

More a story about me I suppose, but I thought I'd put it here anyway...

When N started at daycare 2 days per week, he didn't eat a lot so I'd stop by at lunch to nurse him. Among the other kids in the toddler room were J&J, two 18 month old girls. Both adorable. They found my nursing very interesting.

They'd stand by the chair to see what was happening. I told them N was having milk. Special milk that he gets from me. "Mummy milk" one of the J's called it. OK, that works.

Every time I nursed, they'd be there to check it out. They would stand by the chair and see what was happening. One day, one J reached out and poked my breast with her finger. I'm quite sure the other J once asked if she could have some (no, I didn't let her).

It got to the point, that one J would shout out "MUMMY MILK" as soon as I walked into the room. I'm pretty sure she thought that was my name.

No comments: