Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pushups in his sleep

N has been having a more difficult time falling asleep recently. Usually I would nurse him as soon as I saw the first yawn and he'd go right to sleep. For the last few days, he would nurse for a bit, then roll around, nurse, roll around and cry for a couple of seconds, then eventually roll on his stomach, do a push up and look at me and smile. This would go on for a while and eventually he would fall asleep.

Tonight, after he had been asleep for a while, I heard a cry on the monitor. I went up to check on him and saw him lying on his stomach. Then, he did one of his push ups and smiled. When I got close to him, I noticed his eyes were still closed. Then he would lay down again for a few seconds and do another push up. Smiling and sleeping all the time.

He is just too cute!

No comments: